We would like to invite you to submit a photograph for our ICHA 2016 Photographic Competition. Here is your opportunity to showcase your photographic skills! We are inviting submissions of photos in the following categories:
- Harmful algae and aquaculture
- Freshwater harmful algae
- Tropical harmful algae
- Harmful algae scientists at work and play
- Photographers must be registered at the conference and can enter a maximum of two photos (but can only win one prize).
- Submission must include:
- Author's name
- Photo title
- Details about the technic, used if applied
- The photographers of the images submitted to the competition must have the copyrights for the photos submitted. Photos will be published at the conference web site and as part of the conference app for smart phones. They will be published using Creative Commons* for defining rights of usage. ISSHA may seek to use/publish the winning images (with due acknowledgement to the photographer), and hence that if the photographs depict recognisable people their permission needs to be sought before submission.
- Prizes will include honors and donated books and/or equipment.
- Winners will be announced at ICHA 2016 closing ceremony.
- Photo files size are limited up to 3 Mb
- All entries must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission deadline is 30 September 2016.
*Creative Commons Attribution - NoDerivs 3.0 Unported is used. This means that the image may be used but the source must be attributed and the image may not be altered. Please visit Creative Commons for more information.